Today I wore a yellow top and was so inspired that I had to do a daytime yellow look to go with it! I just had to match my makeup to my clothes and my yellow flip flops! To top it off, I decided to take pictures - which turned out pretty good. (Even if I say so myself.) My skills at taking self pictures are definitely improving. I was so happy with my look and that my pics coming out good that I decided to share my yellowy joy with you all.
So here is what I used:
- Urban Decay primer potion (original)
- NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Yellow
- Yellow-gold (2nd colour) in the Maybelline eye studio 'Give me gold' quad
- Yellow shadow from Inglot (don't know the number)
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil
- Maybelline Great lash mascara
- Loreal Lineur Intense eyeliner
Here is the proof of the pudding! Hope you enjoy!
Do let my know what you think!!