Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Yellow, you dirty fellow...

Hola!

Today I wore a yellow top and was so inspired that I had to do a daytime yellow look to go with it! I just had to match my makeup to my clothes and my yellow flip flops! To top it off, I decided to take pictures - which turned out pretty good. (Even if I say so myself.) My skills at taking self pictures are definitely improving. I was so happy with my look and that my pics coming out good that I decided to share my yellowy joy with you all.

So here is what I used:


  • Urban Decay primer potion (original)
  • NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Yellow
  • Yellow-gold (2nd colour) in the Maybelline eye studio 'Give me gold' quad
  • Yellow shadow from Inglot (don't know the number)
  • Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil
  • Maybelline Great lash mascara
  • Loreal Lineur Intense eyeliner
Here is the proof of the pudding! Hope you enjoy!















Do let my know what you think!! 

Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. wow i love your eye make up !!! i ve always tried to get that perfect sharp eye edge in the inner corner but i always end up messing it up :( ... your eye make up looks heavenly ... am following you coz i luv ur make up looks ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my fellow chennai ponnu! Tip for doing your inner corner nicely - use a teeny tiny brush! I used to mess up too, till I bought a small brush which made all the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiddle de de ... thats all !!! I ll try that :)

    ReplyDelete