This is a bright and colourful look. I noticed that brides are wearing funner colours such as purples and hot pinks on their special day. I used 3 main lid colours - gold, red and purple. The look was difficult to do and the result is not perfect as you can see from the pictures. Also, got inspired at the last minute to do a double winged liner just to give the look an edge.
- Benefit Boing concealer (as base)
- No name brown e/s (in crease)
- 24K gold & Deep plum gel eyeliners (on eyelid as base)
- Gold e/s from Maybelline "Give me gold" quad (on top of gold gel liner)
- Shimmery colour from same quad (for highlight)
- Nyx e/s in Red Head (In center of lid)
- Dark plum/purple colour from NYX "Jazz nights" palette (to blend the outer corner)
- Loreal Lineur intense eyeliner
- Maybelline great lash mascara
Here are the pics! Let me know what you think.
|Picture taken in natural light.|
Hope you like/do give me feedback!