So this is an RSL - review, swatch, look for the new mineralized eye-shadow "She who dares" from the venomous villains collection!
- The eye-shadow is a beautiful mineralized blue and green combination. They are highly shiny and I love all things shiny! It contains the sheerest green and blue micro particles that makes these eye-shadows totally worth it!
- The packaging has Maleficent on the box as well as the actual container.
- The plastic of the pot has a sheen to it and is not the regular matte looking plastic that are usual for MAC e/s
- The inner clear plastic is raised up a little which makes the e/s a bit difficult to get out of the box.
- The e/s itself has gorgeous colours - a blue and green mineralized duo.
- There was minimal fallout when I used it.
- Also I was very surprised to note that they blended fairly easily onto the skin.
- The colours are pretty sheer when applied without a coloured base but come to life when applied over a black base. I used it over NYX jumbo eye pencil in black bean.
- The best way to get maximum pigmentation was to "pack" on the e/s in a patting motion.
- Price: Rs. 1150/-
I have used this only once and frankly, I quite love the colours. The blue is absolutely electrifying and the green is such a bright & brilliant one!
Now for some pictures! Click to enlarge!
|She who dares - Look 1.|
|She who dares - Look 2|
|She who dares- Look 3|
I hope you guys like! Feel free to tell me what you think!