Mean and Green is one of the nail laquers from the MAC venomous villains collection that is currently for sale in India. I got this a while back and had not managed to try it out till today!
First off, I wanted to say that when I wandered into the MAC store, I had no mind to buy a nail polish of ALL things. The lady however was really nice and helpful and showed me this at the very end of my time there - and agreed to try it on my nail just to humour her. I really wasn't impressed after she put the first coat on and then when she went on to the 2nd and 3rd, I just could not stop staring at my nail! It was so beautiful that I just had to buy it!
So here are my inputs:
- The colour can truly be described as "Mean & Green." It is a beautiful and unique "shot" colour. If you live in India you know what this means - two colours in one (if that makes sense.)
- It is a stunning mix of dull green and hot pink. It looks green at one angle and pink at another.
- The colour is very very glittery and needs to be built up.
- The first layer is very pretty and sheer.
- The colour really comes out after 2-3 coats - the pink becomes more and more obvious.
- Overall, easy to apply and fairly quick to dry.
- Price: Rs. 720/-
Great gorgeous colour, truly unique and I think very fun! It's a great party look for your nails!
Enjoy the pics!
|In its packaging!|
|See how it looks pink here?|
|Now it looks pink with a hint of green..|
|And now you can really see the olive-dull green colour!|
|Finally on my nails!|
The last pic does no justice to what it actually looks like. But you can tell from the bottle how stunning this colour is.
Have you tried this yet? Let me know what you think!