Sunday, January 16, 2011

Black & White Cut Crease.

Hello everyone!

I have been meaning to try out this black and white cut crease for the longest time and today I finally got down to doing it. I'm not sure how I feel about it - I certainly don't feel that it is brilliant. I guess I pictured it to be much more dramatic but it has turned out to be very simple - which is not so bad in itself. Also, the pictures could have come out better. Anyways, do let me know what you think about it, and also any feedback on how to make it more dramatic.

Products used:

  • Benefit Boing Concealer
  • NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
  • Black eye pencil
  • Black eyeshadow from NYX Jazz Nights Palette
  • Inglot white eyeshadow
  • Loreal Lineur intense eyeliner
  • Maybelline great lash mascara
Here are the pictures.









So do let me know what you think!!

Thanks

1 comment:

  1. i loved it..i know pics generally don't come out that pretty but in real it would have looked great :)

    ReplyDelete