Hi Friends! Today's look is a shiny Gold and hot Pink look in anticipation of the hot summer which by the way has already started. So technically I'm late. Oh well, here it is!
- Benefit Boing Concealer as base
- 24K Gold(no brand) gel eyeliner base
- MAC Golden Lemon pigment on lid.
- MUG e/s Taupe Notch in crease.
- Ben Nye pigment Azalea in outer corner.
- JEP NYX in Black bean - eyeliner with Sugarpill's Poison plum patted onto eyeliner.
- Lotus Mascara
Here are 2 pics (the rest were no good.)
So what do you think? Hope you guys like! Till next time, tata and thank you for stopping by!