Friday, May 10, 2013

Simple daytime eyes

Hello Everyone! Summer is here and man o man it is HOT!! Don't really feel like putting on too much makeup but I have recently been doing this eye-look which is simple and doesn't look too heavy. A great tip for summer is to use lighter coloured Kohl/Kajal/eyeliner for the eyes. Colours such as browns and greys will help define the eyes without giving that dark-heavy look that black gives us. If you are feeling more colourful then pull out those purple, blue and green eye pencils and use them for that pop of colour! 

The products used for this look are:

  • MAC Painterly Paint Pot
  • Makeupgeek eyeshadows: Mango Tango, Cinderella and Stealth
  • Black gel liner 
  • Grey eye pencil 
  • Lotus Mascara
So umm ok, before you can say anything I must mention that my eyebrows are a mess in these pics and I know that is a huge turn off for some people (me) but I swear I have gotten them done since this pic was taken. I hope you enjoy the pics and leave a comment if you have any suggestions, questions or just want to say hi :)





I also just want to say to the few followers who have stuck to this blog (I know you may not frequent it anymore) but if you are still around then thank you from the bottom of my heart! Until next time, ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment