As promised, here is part2 of the Inglot post. This time I'm going to let the pictures do most of the talking!!
Here we go:
This palette was gifted to me by my best friend! I love, love, love my new colours and am very excited about my palette..
|6 pan palette! |
|I popped out the plastic insert!|
|My palette filled with my eye-shadows!|
|I love these colours!|
|I don't like this numbering system!|
|Just one swipe on fingers!|
|One last pic of the swatches!|
Now that the pics have done all the talking, I want to add a few words about the colours:
- DS 494: Beautiful purple with gold micro-shimmer.
- DS 465: I find this colour very hard to describe. It's brown with a purple base/tinge & micro-shimmer.
- 407 P: Stunning peachy-orange-y-gold,similar to MAC's expensive pink.
- 430 P: The most unique, true gold colour I have seen! LOVE it!
- 397 P: Pretty, metallic pink colour. It's a bit deceptive as it alternates between appearing between pale pink and skin toned!
These are my brief descriptions of my colours. I have used the DS 494 and DS 465 and I found them easy to use and blend. I thought the DS 494 (purple) would be difficult to use because it swatched patchily but it was totally fine.
I will post looks and detailed reviews for the rest as soon as I get a chance to use them.
Oh! Almost forgot, I compared 407 P to MAC's Expensive Pink. I want to saw that the colour is similar, it's not a 100% dupe. The Inglot is more gold and has a stronger orange/peach undertone. Expensive pink is more "laid back" and not as vibrant, if that makes sense!
Here is a pic of the both of them:
|MAC expensive pink Vs Inglot 407 P|
And that wraps up part two of my Inglot post. Hope you enjoyed it and do let me know your thoughts and ideas!
Thanks & tata!