I did an Egyptian inspired look a little while ago and this time I did another one for the Makeupgeek challenge. My look is not so refined but oh what the hay! This is how we learn :)
- Inglot Cream Concealer in "22"
- NYX jumbo pencil in Black bean and milk
- Inglot e/s in M 373, P430
- Maybelline Great lash mascara
- MAC blacktrack fluidline
- NYX candy glitter liner - Gold
Here are some pics!
So this was my entry! I like my look though I do want to try it again and refine it! I took a long time to think of what I wanted to do - I feel that it is simple and yet so dramatic. So I hope you like it too...