This look was requested by Chennai Ponnu and now I have finally gotten down to doing it. She wanted fuschia, gold and peacock. I don't really have a fuschia colour so I have made do with another colour. Hope you like!!
- Nyx Jumbo eye pencil in "Milk" - all over eye as base.
- MAC paint pot in "Delft" - base on upper lid close to eyelashes, under crease.
- Ben Nye pigment in "Peacock" - lid colour, under crease.
- MAC pigment in "Forest Green" - outer V, into crease & lower lashline.
- MAC e/s in "Star Violet" - blended above crease.
- Skin tone e/s as highlight & to blend the pink.
- 24K gold gel liner - as base, in crease of the inner half of eye.
- Gold pigment - over the gold base.
- Faces brown eye pencil - in water line.
- MAC penultimate eyeliner in Black.
- Maybelline "great lash" mascara.
Whoo! Long list of products huh? Yea the look was definitely complicated. I hope you like the pics:
Hope you like & tell me your thoughts!