This look was requested by Poohkie. It's a simple brown smoky eye with few products used. The pictures, don't do it justice - browns just looked washed out on me. But I wanted to do the look & explain the technique as well so that it becomes easy and wearable.
- NYX jumbo eye pencil in "Milk" - use as a base for all over lid.
- Faces brown eye pencil - smudge on upper eyelid, under the crease.
- MAC e/s in "Twinks" - all over eyelid under the crease; then blend with clean brush above crease.
- NYX e/s in "Walnut" - as crease colour to blend.
- Inglot white e/s as highlight, and to blend the brown.
- Black eye pencil - to line upper and lower waterline
- Covergirl Lashblast mascara.
Ok, so a few things before you see the pics:
- You don't have to use a separate crease colour for this look. Just pack on colour on the main eyelid area and using a clean fluffy brush, blend upwards into and above your crease - thus "smoking" the eye shadow out.
- Use a similar coloured base for smoky looks.
- Since smokey looks can get heavy, skip eyeliner on upper lid.
- Also, use a light colour to highlight tear duct area.
- Please forgive the spidery lashes - it's my new mascara that's giving me a tough time.
Sorry about the pics - this was the best I could capture. Hope you like and do leave me questions & comments, suggestions!
Here are the pics: