Ever on the hunt for a beautiful red lipstick, I went to the MAC on my birthday to gift myself a red lipstick. So I tried quite a few and they ended looking too orange-y or too pink-y. So I decided NOT to go with the clown look as I had just turned a year older and wanted to be more sophisticated. I then asked for a matte red and the MUA showed me "Ruby Woo." I quite liked how it looked and so I bought it!
- Ruby Woo is a beautiful matte red lipstick.
- I find it to be a nice solid red and not too orange/pink.
- It lasts around 4 hours with eating and drinking lots! (I am a lip chewer and never leave my lips alone so it might last longer on you)
- It leaves behind a faint tint when it fades.
- No specific smell to it.
- Priced at Rs. 990/-
- Me like! Tip: moisturize your lips with lip balm first and then wipe off. Follow up with lipstick!
It's always nice to have bright red lipstick - it's something that can just perk up a tired face. In fact, don a red lipstick and some mascara and I am ready to go. This is something that I like having in my arsenal though I don't use it often.
Here are some pics! Sorry, but I still cannot figure out the best lighting in my new place - hope the pics will get better as I experiment with the lighting situation!
|Under a tubelight!|
|This is what it looks like with yellow lighting!|
Enjoy! Thanks :D