Saturday, April 2, 2011

Some patriotism for you!

The world cup final today has India facing Sri Lanka and frankly I have heard a lot of rumours of match fixing. And that makes me very sad to hear. I am no cricket enthusiast and I usually avoid the sport - however, I did follow some of the matches. I really was looking forward to this match but it's just sad to hear that the match is fixed. Anyways, I did a look to show my support for the Indian team and here it is:

Products used:

  • Urban Decay primer potion
  • NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk
  • Inglot white & orange e/s
  • MAC humid + NYX Lime Juice, NYX walnut e/s
  • Maybelline Unstoppable eyeliner
  • Maybelline Great Lash mascara

Pics:








Hope you all are enjoying the match and may the best man win!!

Thanks!

16 comments:

  1. I love this look!! even i did a look for the finals!!I was so EXCITED..am watchin it rite now!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww..this is beautiful..nd i'm loving ur eyebrows

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fathima: thanks!! I am watching it too now...I think it will become more exciting when we go to bat!

    Sumitha: thanks and my brows are yucky!! Not done in so long!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scarlet this is the best EOTD of world cup cricket i have seen till now:)
    i hope yur effort doesn't get wasted otherwise melanie is not going to be happy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Shalini!
    Anamika: hahaha, you are so funny! Thank you - the effort did pay off!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our Makeup efforts paid off ddnt it Tanu??!! :) :) I am proud to be an Indian!!! :) :) YAY YAY YAY!!i AM SO excited!! Yay yay yaaaaay!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look. The orange is really vibrant & the blending is really good. The efforts of all beauty bloggers who did India related looks really paid off! We won!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. heyy Scarlett..I juz gav u an award..pls check it on my blog
    love,
    sumitha
    bebeauty-licious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poohkie: thanks girl.
    Sumitha: thanks very much, what do I do now?

    ReplyDelete
  10. the rules r there on my blog..by the way i've also tagged u .. :) do check tht out

    ReplyDelete
  11. So nice!!! Congrats on India winning :)) love your blog, now a follower. Check out mine too!!

    http://fixyourfacemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh i didnt see this earlier..very creative n pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maryam, Classy & Fab and PnB: thanks very much :D!

    ReplyDelete