this post is about Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Strawberry. In the past I have been very tempted to buy more from this range but the price stops me. I am usually very careful with what I spend on makeup.
So anyways, this is:
- A pretty, strawberry pink lipgloss with lots of shimmer and bling to it. I really like it so far.
- It has a bit of a berry taste and smell to it which is pleasant.
- It has super-smooth application and no issues with bleeding.
- Lasting power - tough to say. If you are good and don't meddle with your lips too much I can say the colour lasts for a couple of hours and the overall product stays for ~4 hours.
- It leaves behind tiny particular shimmers on your lip even when you eat up the gloss, like I do.
- Nice applicator, total amt of product = 5.9ml)
- Price: Rs. 500 (or 550, I can't remember)
A little pricey but worth it! Here are some pics!