Sunday, May 26, 2013

Deep forest green eyes.

Hello!

This look is inspired by a recent video by MakeupbytiffanyD - now I know it looks nothing like her look but I really wanted to try using this forest green coloured eye shadow with a brown base.

So I started to do this look and guess what, the power went out. Aaarghhhh!! Super frustrated, I decided that nothing was going to deter me. Then I proceed to lay down the brown base with a faces pencil which I did not realize was colour-stay. That thing refused to blend out!! So instead of a soft brown smokey base, I ended up having 2 brown stripes over my eyelids! Anyways, I just went ahead with the look.

I'm not too impressed with it, I think it's okay. I think my techniques could have been better, my blending could have been better. Oh well, now I know better!

So here is the look. I used:

  • Faces brown eye pencil
  • MUG eyeshadow in Envy, Shimmermint
  • Inglot e/s DS 465
  • Urban Decay e/s in Naked and Sidecar
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Faces Forest Green eye pencil

PICS! :)
















The crease is entirely this brown Inglot e/s and guess what, it totally looks a bit grey-purple to me in these pics. Does it seem like that to you too?

Until next time, ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment