Friday, October 14, 2011

Delft paint pot!

Hello everyone!


Delft is gorgeous iridescent blue-green paint pot by MAC. I have had this for a few years and I really wanted to do a series of looks with it. Sometimes I find that I buy an amazing make-up product but never get around to using it that much. Delft is one of those products that I loved but never got too many chances to use. 


This is a stand alone colour. By that I mean that you can do a look using this paint pot alone, it's that versatile! So I came up with the idea of doing a series of 5 looks using Delft beginning from a simple look to more complicated ones. But when I started using it, I realized that it smelled funny and it was time to chuck the paint-pot. Sad as I was, I was excited to add it to my Back-to-MAC pile. 


So I could only do 2 looks with it, the first is a simple one showcasing the colour alone. The second is a more dramatic one. Check out the pics!


Oh and I used:

  • Delft paint-pot
  • NYX e/s Lime Juice, Black Bean jumbo pencil
  • Pale champagne coloured highlight from NYX Jazz Nights palette
  • MAC e/s Humid, Black tied, Romp
  • MAC penultimate eyeliner
  • Maybelline Great Lash Mascara.

Onto the pics:


Simple look with just Delft and black eye pencil


















So I hope you enjoyed this look! And if you have a chance do check out this paint pot! 

Thanks for stopping bye and catch you all next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment